- Titanium coated steel
- Extended design
- Knurled end
- For use with Federal Black Cloud ammunition
- Able to use all other manufactured steel shot
- Mid range model may be used with all steel shot sizes and ammunition that exceeds 1500 fps
- Long range model may be used with all shot sizes except T or F and with ammunition that does not exceed 1550 fps
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Are you happy with the waterfowl harvest you made last year? With the Carlson’s 12-gauge Titanium Coated Black Cloud Choke Tube you will see improved knock down results--just keep following through and pick up your harvest. The Black Cloud is specially constructed from durable steel with a Titanium coating that reduces the shot and wad residue in the tube while providing added strength. You get maximum potential from the new Federal Black Cloud ammunition and it can also be used with any manufacturers' steel shot for improved results. This 12-gauge choke tube has a knurled end for ease of installation, which means no more looking for that lost choke tube wrench!
SPECS: The Black Cloud Choke Tube is available in either mid range or long range models, depending on your need. The mid range model can be used with all steel shot sizes and with ammunition that exceeds 1500 feet per second. The Long Range Model can be used with steel shot not exceeding T or F in size and with ammunition that does not move faster than 1550 feet per second. Every Carlson’s choke tube is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.