- 500 Brinell steel construction withstands all standard rifle rounds
- Heavy-duty white finish for extra visibility
- Target moves after every successful shot
- 8-inch armor plate target
- Weighs 46 pounds
- Includes 36-inch flexible shaft
- Stable 4' x 4' steel base needs no anchorage
- Includes manufacturer's warranty
Forget running 300 meters to reset long distance steel targets. The Double Lolli Popper from MGM Targets instantly solves that problem. This target features a 36-inch flexible shaft with an 8-inch armor plate target mounted to it. After every successful shot the flexible shaft allows the target to move so you don't have to send a runner.
The Double Lolli Popper is made of 500 Brinell steel with a durable white finish. It weighs 46 pounds and has a 4'x4' steel base that sits on the dirt and is so stable it requires nothing to anchor it. This target includes the MGM Targets standard warranty.
SPECS: 500 Brinell steel construction, White finish, Armor plate target: 8 inches, Steel base: 4' x 4', Shaft: 36 inches, Weight: 46 lbs., Manufacturer's warranty.