Features & Benefits:
- Accepts any push-button Quick Detach sling swivel
- 8 position rotation limited to prevent sling wrap-up
- 95% lower profile than a separate Sling Mount and Picatinny Mil-Spec 1913 Rail Section, the ergonomic, flush mount design eliminates all sharp edges that can ensnarl the operator’s gear
- Designed to fit precisely through any vent hole in the Troy Industries TRX Extreme and Alpha Battle Rails with no modifications
- Can be mounted through a single ½” diameter hole in most polymer stocks, handguards, forends, and buttstocks measuring up to .230” in thickness, including M.O.E. Handguards by Magpul Industries.
- Once inserted through the hole in the handguard, forend, stock, or buttstock, the mount is retained by a “Spirolock” on the outside assisted by a pair of setscrews from the inside to prevent the mount from rotating.
- This patent pending design places all the slinging stresses in compression against the inside mounting surface instead of in tension on the thread of fasteners
- Weighing just .243 ounces, the ultra-lightweight design CNC machined from Billet 303 Stainless Steel eliminates all unnecessary material and fasteners.
- Finished in Black Oxide to prevent rust, wear, and corrosion
SPECS: CNC Machined from Billet 303 Stainless Steel. Weighs: .243 oz.