Lead Sled FCX
- Reduces recoil by up to 95%
- Fast, precise crosshair alignment
- Delivers maximum accuracy potential
- Adjust windage and elevation with a single movement
- Machined gears and racks for smooth function
- 4" of coarse elevation adjustment at the rest
- At 100 yards, the control arm provides approximately 5 feet of adjustment on target
- Overall shooting rest length is adjustable
- Contoured rear support protects gunstock's finish
- Custom-fit weight bag included, just add lead shot or sand
The Fire Control FCX combines the two most innovative rest technologies into the industry's most advanced shooting platform. By incorporating the recoil reduction benefits of the Lead Sled system along with the groundbreaking performance of the Fire Control mechanism, ultimate accuracy and comfort come together in one rest.
Lead Sled recoil reduction works by capturing and efficiently transferring recoil energy from any rifle or shotgun through the frame system to the weights and weight tray. Effectively eliminating up to 95% of felt recoil not only makes shooting more enjoyable but it enhances accuracy by preventing flinching and promoting smooth trigger pulls.
The Fire Control mechanism is an advanced rest alignment system that is actuated by a "joystick" style control arm. The Control Arm can be moved in any direction to perfectly align the crosshairs and when it is released it holds the rifle in that exact position. This precision alignment of crosshairs to target allows the shooter to be perfectly relaxed when pulling the trigger, unlike conventional rests that require pushing, pulling or leaning into the gun to gain that final bit of alignment.
The rest is engineered and constructed for ultimate stability and durability. The adjustable length and front cradle height adjustment offer the versatility to accommodate almost any rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader.
Lead Sled DFT
The best recoil reducing rest in the shooting sports industry just got better!
The original Lead Sled has taken the shooting industry by storm and revolutionized the way shooters approach shooting a firearm with heavy recoil. And now, we have improved the Lead Sled through our dual-frame design, making it even better.
The Lead Sled DFT (Dual-Frame Technology) provides shooters with the industry’s best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform. Whether you are trying to shoot the very tightest possible groups with your rifle or patterning your favorite shotgun, the Lead Sled DFT provides an optimal platform for shooting without nasty recoil.
- Dual frame design disperses recoil energy even better than the original Lead Sled
- Dual frame alignment system adjusts 22” to fit rifles and shotguns of virtually any size
- Extremely fine windage and elevation adjustments with fingertip control
- Improved weight dispersion through our unique baffle and tray system
- Stay in optimal shooting position by making elevation corrections using the rear elevation collar
- Prevent stock shift between shots with the stock-stabilizer rear bag
- Multi-surface rear foot provides correct contact on all shooting surfaces