You and your hiking partner will sleep protected from the weather inside a Coleman® Hooligan™ 2 Tent with full rainfly. The lightweight, one-pole design is easy to carry and easy to set up. The three-season tent is designed for most conditions—mild to harsh—backpackers are sure to encounter. A fully-covered vestibule helps keep the inside of the tent clean by allowing for dry entry and blocking the wind around the door. When the weather is warm, take the rainfly off to enjoy incredible ventilation from the mesh inner tent. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 10 minutes. The 8 ft. x 6 ft. (2.44 m x 1.83 m) floor is large enough to fit two.
- Exclusive WeatherTec™ System Keeps you dry Guaranteed™
- Dome design for quick setup, 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Fully-covered vestibule for dry entry and added wind protection near the door
- Full rainfly for protection from the cold, sun, wind and rain
- Full-mesh inner tent for incredible ventilation
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 11mm fiberglass poles
- 8 ft. x 6 ft. (2.44 m x 1.83 m) footprint
- 4 ft. 7 in. (1.4 m) center height
SPECS: Dimensions: 8 ft x 6 ft / Center Height: 4 ft 7 in / Sleeping Capacity: 2.