The Scorpion 2™ by Snugpak® is designed and modeled after the Scorpion 3™. The major difference between the Scorpion 3™ and the Scorpion 2™ is the size. The Scorpion 2™ has a smaller profile and is very sleek. Just as with the Scorpion 3™, this design helps the Scorpion 2™ to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU Coated Fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry, as it should be. The Scorpion 2™ has one door and three vents as well as No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped and much more.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh F/R
- Ground sheet constructed of 190t Nylon with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 1 Door
- 3 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only (pictuered above)
- Comes with a Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:558
SPECS: SHELTER WEIGHT 3.80 LBS. TRAIL WEIGHT 4.93 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent & Poles). PACK WEIGHT 5.83 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit & Carry Case). PACKSIZE 17”L x 7.5”D.