Hand-held, lithium battery-powered programmable flashlight that provides 600 lumens of light with 253 meters of beam distance.
- Ten-Tap Programming-Choice of three user selectable programs: 1.) High/Strobe/Low 2.) High Only 3.) Low/High
- C4 LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 Output Levels: High-16,000 candela peak beam intensity, 600 Lumens, 1.25 hours runtime Low-800 candela peak beam intensity, 33 Lumens, 18 hours runtime
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Includes nylon holster
- Barrel diameter: 1.0”
- Length: 5.25”
- Weight: 5.5 oz. with batteries
HL 3: Ten-Tap programming allows three operating modes: 1) high/strobe/low 2)high only 3)low/high.
High for max illumiation 1100 lumens, 36,000 candela; and runs 1.5 hours.
Low for a less intense beam and longer run time- 35 lumens ; 1200 candella, runs 36 hours. Strobe runs for 1.5 hours.
durable anodized aluminum construction
IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 mins.
Includes (3) 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411