Developed For First Responders
- MIL-STD-810 rated, which includes testing safe in most potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Three included micro-lens diffusers permit customization of beam pattern for search and rescue.
- Fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make the G2L-FYL Fire Rescue easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize 80-lumen output and runtime.
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam. Available in single output or three stage selection.
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact.
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, aluminum bezel.
- Tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on.
- MIL-STD-810 rated, safe for explosive atmospheres.
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:09, Page:150
SPECS: Max Output 80 .0 lumens; Tactical Runtime* 3 .0 hours; Practical Runtime** 6 .0 hours; Length 5 .10 inches; Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches; Weight w/Batteries 4 .6 ounces; Batteries 2.
*Total runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
** Runtime until output falls below 5 lumens.