Focus 250 Lumens For Superior Visibility
- Produces a brilliant beam configured for close- to medium-range applications, and also features two low-output navigation lights available in white, red, or blue.
- Primary beam output is 125 lumens for one-hour of runtime using an MN10 lamp assembly (included) or 225 lumens for 20 minutes using an MN11 lamp assembly (included).
- Secondary LED navigation lights available in white (WH), red (RD), and blue (BL) .
- Switches—Primary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad.
- Available with integral quick disconnect throw-lever clamp for Picatinny rails or thumbscrew mounting system.
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window.
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed.
- Available in Black and Desert Sand Brown.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:09, Page:140
SPECS: Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.); Output / Runtime; MN10 Lamp 125 .0 lumens / 60 minutes; MN11 Lamp 225 .0 lumens / 20 minutes; Bezel Diameter 1 .62 inches; Weight w/Batteries 1 .25 pounds; Batteries 3.