Produces 200 lumens of white light with a tight beam for close-to-mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. The straightforward, bilateral and ambidextrous paddle switching system affords left or right hand activation and natural finger movement from the weapon body to the switch. The Inforce APL is ultralight and durable inside and out. Its integrated mounting system is compact, convenient, and securely attaches without tools.
- Fiber composite body is ultralight and durable
- High efficiency emitters provide longer run times and are virtually immune to failure
- Precision optics provide focused hot spot and balanced peripheral light
- High-impact glass window
- Run Time: 1.5 Hours
Bilateral Paddle Switch Offer:
- On/off switch operation with either hand
- Natural finger movement to activate the switches
- Constant and momentary options
Integrated Mounting System:
- Includes (2) rail mounting bars that accommodate universal and MIL-STD-1913 rails
- No tools required
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:385
SPECS: Length: 3”, Width: 1.2”. Uses 123A Lithium batteries. Does not fit Beretta PX4 Storm or H&K USP.