- Matte black frame
- 3 lens package
- Meets VO ballistic Mil-PRF 31013 standard
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 High velocity impact test
- Wraparound compatible for all helmet configurations
- Prescription insert available, adapts to PT-1 and Nerve goggle
- Lens colors: gray, clear, rust
- Includes: 3 lens, frame, nosepiece, leash cord, zippered case, cleaning cloth
- NSN or GSA approved come with a hard case
- Proprietary polarized lens technology
Serious work deserves serious eye protection. The Wiley X, PT-3 eyewear is designed for serious work. This eyeglass kit includes a matte black frame and package of three lenses. The PT-3 meets VO ballistic Mil-PRF 31013 standards and exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 high velocity impact tests. This means that while wearing the PT-3 your eyes will be protected even during a catastrophist impact to your face. The PT-3 has a wraparound capability that will fit all helmet configurations and is designed to fits medium to large heads.
Prescription inserts are available, which adapts to the PT-1 eyeglasses and the Nerve goggle. Different light conditions require different colored lenses so the PT-3 glasses have quick change gray, clear, and light rust lens colors to help you see in all lighting conditions. The PT-3 includes: three lenses, black frame, nosepiece, leash cord, double-sleeved zippered case, and a cleaning cloth. Any NSN or GSA approved purchase comes with a durable hard case. All Wiley X products have the proprietary polarized lens technology which gives you the best vision and protection. When your work is serious, you need serious eye protection like the Wiley X PT-3.
SPECS: Matte black frame, Gray lenses, Clear lenses, Rust lenses, Meets VO ballistic Mil-PRF 31013 standard, exceeds ANSI Z87-1 2003 high velocity impact test, Compatible for all helmets, Prescription insert available adapts to PT-1 and Nerve goggle, Nose piece, Leash cord, Double-sleeved zippered case, Cleaning cloth, NSA or GSA approved have hard case, Polarized lenses.