- Made of CNC machined aluminum
- Several finish options available
- Stripped down forend ensures supreme balance
- Adjustable cheek piece for comfort
- Adjustable length of pull accommodates anyone
- Spring loaded clamps for magazine storage
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Fits several rifle models
The Ruger Inferno Stock features a stripped down forend to reduce weight and make your rifle supremely balanced. The Inferno Stock is CNC machined from lightweight yet durable aluminum and comes in a variety of color options. This stock was designed to be comfortable, no matter who is shooting. It has an adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length of pull to accommodate any body size.
It weighs only 4.5 pounds and has spring loaded clamps at the rear of the stock for storing 2 Ruger 10/22 LR rotary magazines. This stock fits Ruger 10/22 LR, Volquartsen 22 LR, and Volquartsen Mach 2 rifles (set up for bull barrel).
SPECS: Aluminum construction, Black finish, Adjustable cheek piece, Adjustable LOP, Stores 2 magazines, Weight: 4.5 lbs., Fits several rifle models.