- Bull-pup design neutralizes heavy M14 platforms, making the system exceptionally balanced
- Shortens operating length by 11.75 inches from GI issued stock, without modifying or shortening barrel
- Simplistic trigger design ensures dependable, issue free performance with a positive, crisp feel
- Free-floating optics mount does not disturb harmonics, maintaining high accuracy
- 39 inches of 1913 Picatinny rails, located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock, making the ROGUE a very versatile chassis
- Left-sided charging handle included
- Push button safety makes your M14 more ergonomically friendly
- Free air flow design allows for maximum barrel cooling
- Laser indexed rails for quick reference of accessories
- Optics & sights remain mounted and undisturbed while field stripped
- Includes all mounting hardware, a turn-key chassis system (no surprises)
- Field strips quickly without tools
- Adjustable neoprene bedding system eliminates tolerance issues with different manufacturer's receivers, while still maintaining high accuracy
- 7 lbs 8oz
- Standard for regular or GI weight barrels; Heavy for heavy/medium weight barrel
Item is not in stock!
Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?
Please enter your email address and quantity below and
we will send you an alert when the item becomes available.
Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.
M14/M1A ROGUE CHASSIS SYSTEM