MOE Rifle Stock and Components needed to get your lower receiver up and running with the new stock.
Kit includes MOE Rifle Stock, rifle buffer, buffer spring and rifle extension tube.
The MOE Rifle Stock is a simple, lightweight, cost-effective stock for the AR-15/M16 platforms, with an enhanced cheekweld, rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment. The MOE Rifle Stock is a drop-in replacement for A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube) without the A2 spacer. Designed as a basic rifle upgrade, the stock features an integral 1.25” sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
- Fixed Length for Rifle length buffer tubes
- Shorter LOP than A2 Stock
- Durable polymer construction
- Integrated storage compartment
- Integrated Footman’s Loop and QD Cup attachment points
- Hand Hook for off-hand stabilization when shooting prone
- Compatible with Magpul PRS Butt Pads & Polymer Rail Sections for Monopod mounting
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:044
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:042
SPECS: Fits Rifle Buffer Tube. LOP – 13.25”.