- Folding system that is completely ambidextrous
- Cheek-piece places head at the proper height fir optics
- Collapses instantly for iron sight use
- Rubber buttpad grips body armor
- Button lock release
- Allows trigger manipulation when folded
- Both AK-47 versions are designed for stamped receivers
SPECS: UASAK Model - Steel and MIL-SPEC polymer; Utilizes the famous Galil folding mechanism; Solid steel adapter bolts to the rear trunnion for drop-in fit, or may be riveted or welded to receiver or trunnion for even greater strength. (Riveting or welding must be done by a competent gunsmith).