- 7" bar rail is a 1-piece free floating quad rail
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Barrel nut is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Handguard and barrel nut are finished in Type III Hardcoat Anodizing
- Weighs 10.93 oz
- Id of 1.79"
- Scalloping on the rails
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Monolithic style upper rail
- 5 built in QD sockets
- Compatible with many low profile gas blocks
- Rail attaches to barrel nut with 8 T-20 grade 8 TORX screws
- Barrel nut works with standard USGI barrel nut wrench
- Includes: 7" bar rail, 3 black ergo rail covers, barrel nut, 1 heavy duty QD sling loop, 4 barrel nut shims, 10 grade 8 T-20 TORX screws, 1 tube of Blue Loctite, 1 T-20 TORX wrench, instructions, and Spike's Tactical lifetime warranty
- Large inside diameter allows for suppressors underneath the handguard
- Large outside diameter is perfect for shooters who prefer a larger gripping surface
- Lightweight, at only 10.93 oz
- Scalloped rails are less aggressive than standard picatinny rails
- Anti-rotation tabs keep the barrel nut from loosening, as well as ensuring a perfect matchup with the upper receiver
- 5 built in QD sockets allow for a variety of sling mounting options, and the included QD swivel allows you to mount up a sling right away
- Bar 7" rail includes the necessary hardware to install
Item is not in stock!
Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?
Please enter your email address and quantity below and
we will send you an alert when the item becomes available.
Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.
AR-15/M16 7" BAR LIGHTWEIGHT RAIL