- Machined from 7075-T6 forging from the lead forge in the United States
- Contour is fully machined, leaving no flash marks
- Tight tolerances are held, ensuring an exact fit
- Mil-spec dimensions and tolerances are adhered to, resulting in compatibly with all standard AR15 parts
- Matte black Type III hard coat anodized
- Marked ".223-5.56MM" with “Safe” and “Fire” safety markings
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:007
SPECS: 7075-T6 aluminum. Matte black anodized finish. .154” Trigger/Hammer pin holes. .250” takedown/pivot pin holes. Fits standard AR15 upper receivers and parts.