- Carbon fiber and stainless steel construction
- Matte black finish at ends
- Forward blow compensator reduces recoil
- Designed to fit Ruger 10/22 rifle
- Drilled and tapped to accept Volquartsen barrel mounted scope mount
- Length: 16.5 inches
- Weight: 32 ounces
The 10/22 Carbon Fiber THM Barrel with Compensator features a forward blow compensator to reduce recoil and a tapered honed match barrel and chamber. This lightweight barrel is made of woven carbon fiber to increase rigidity and reduce weight. The stainless steel ends are finished in matte black and this barrel is drilled and tapped to accept Volquartsen barrel mounted scope mount. Designed to fit a Ruger 10/22.
SPECS: Woven carbon fiber and stainless steel construction, Matte black finish at ends, 32 hole compensator, Length: 16.5 inches, Weight: 23 oz., Designed for Ruger 10/22, Drilled and tapped for barrel mounted scope mount.