Enables attachment of FA338SS suppressor to any 8.6mm (.338 cal.) rifle with ¾-24 muzzle threads and (due to overlap design) first 2.15” of barrel behind threads clear of obstructions and no more than .890” in diameter. This adapter functions as a high-performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Advanced Impulse Diffusion technology diffuses side blast, counteracts up/right muzzle movement to keep muzzle on target, eliminates felt concussion on shooter. Heat-treated stainless steel construction.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for weapons listed above
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:173
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:027
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:011
Caliber: 8.6 mm (.338)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 4.75 inches
Length added to wpn: 2.35 inches
Adapter threads: ¾"-24