Enables attachment of FA762K suppressor to the M1A, M14, Mk14 EBR, Springfield Armory Scout, or any 7.62 (.308 cal.) semi-auto or bolt-action rifle with M14 spec .595-32 muzzle threads. This adapter functions as a high-performance flash hider when the suppressor is removed.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for most weapons
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:173
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:027
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:011
Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length added to wpn:1.75 inches
Adapter threads: .595-32