Enables attachment of FA762MG suppressor to the M240B machine gun. This adapter version functions as a flash hider when the suppressor is removed.
NOTE: Installation of this adapter on M240B machine gun requires moving front sight assembly rearward on barrel.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion due to special alloy construction
- Installation on M240B machine gun requires moving front sight assembly rearward
Big Book Catalog, Issue:62, Page:139
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:027
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:011
Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 3.93 inches
Length added to wpn: 1.7 inches
Adapter threads: .7812-24 UNS-3B