Enables attachment of FA762K suppressor to SR-25 Battle Rifle or any 7.62mm (.308 cal.) semi-auto or bolt-action rifle with ¾-24 muzzle threads. This adapter functions as a flash hider when the suppressor is removed.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion due to special alloy construction
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to SR-25 Battle Rifle
AR-15, Issue:06, Page:019
Big Book Catalog, Issue:63, Page:019
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:006
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:005
Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 2.65 inches
Length added to wpn: 1.96 inches (approx.)
Adapter threads: 3/4-24