Enables attachment of FA556MG suppressor to the Mk 46 and Para versions of the "Minimi" S.A.W. machine gun. Adapter screws directly onto original muzzle threads. This adapter functions as a flash hider when the suppressor is removed.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as flash hider/compensator when suppressor is removed
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion due to special alloy construction
- Installation requires no modification of the Mk46 or Para machine gun
Big Book Catalog, Issue:63, Page:156
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:027
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:011
Caliber: 5.56 mm (.223)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 2.5 inches
Length added to wpn: 1.37 inches (approx.)
Adapter threads:9/16-24 LH