Enables attachment of FA762SS suppressor to Armalite AR-10 or any 7.62mm (.308 cal.) rifle or carbine with 5/8-24 muzzle threads and (due to overlap design) first 2.15” of barrel behind threads clear of obstructions and no more than .775” in diameter. This adapter functions as a flash hider/compensator when the suppressor is removed.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- No permanent modifications for standard-barrel AR-10
AR-15, Issue:08, Page:019
Big Book Catalog, Issue:65, Page:019
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:08, Page:006
New Product Supplement, Issue:602, Page:005
Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308)
Material: Heat-treated stainless steel
Length: 3.79 inches
Length added to wpn: 1.25 inches (approx.)
Adapter threads: 5/8-24