- Designed to have much less side blast and noise associated with typical compensators. Makes it perfect for working in teams for CQB. It is a compensator that is built for the 21st Century Gunfighter!
- 556 Mod 0 Exterior dimensions consistent with Mil-specs for mounting BFA or flash hider mounted suppressors.
- Tuned slots and interior cone offer maximum in recoil mitigations, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction.
- Stainless Steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Should be installed by a qualified military armorer.
- 556 Mod 0 is the standard length model
- 556 Mod 1 is the extended length model intended to bring 14.5” barrels up to 16”
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:020
SPECS: Stainless Steel Construction. 1/2-28 threads for 556 models, 5/8-24 threads for 762 model.