- CASV-14 comes in the highly requested Extended Length
- Rail extends all the way back to the rifle’s stripper clip guide
- Aircraft aluminum alloy construction with steel mounting hardware
- Will not interfere with any Mil-spec (wood or fiberglass) or aftermarket buttstock assembly
- Three secured mounting points; on at the stripper clip guide, the second at the rear of the barrel, and the third around the operating rod guide
- From the operating rod guide forward, the CASV-14 does not touch the barrel
- Fits most platforms, except for some heavy barrel systems, including National Match, M21 and M25 systems. Standard Milspec barrel configurations only.
- The operating rod guide has to be fully exposed (front and back) for the CASV-14 to mount
- Two quick detachable sling mounting holes
- Multiple mounting points for Picatinny rail sections
- Grooved Picatinny rail allows for the use of iron sights
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Overall length (rail): 17 inches
- Overall length (handguard chassis): 12.75 inches
- Width (rear of handguard): 1.900 inches
- Width (front of handguard): 1.650 inches
- Extended length rail allows for various optics to be mounted
- Three secured mounting points allow for a rigid mounting platform, while placing minimal stress on the barrel
- Modular construction allows for Quick Detach sling swivels, additional rails, and accessories to be attached to the CASV-14
- The CASV-14 does not permanently alter the M1A/M14 and still allows for iron sights to be used
Item is not in stock!
Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?
Please enter your email address and quantity below and
we will send you an alert when the item becomes available.
Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.
M1A/M14 EXTENDED LENGTH RAIL SYSTEM