The Night Arrow from ATN is a rugged, night vision weapon sight that provides excellent observation, target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter or varmint hunter.
The Night Arrow is available in a variety of Image Intensifier Tube configurations to fit into a wide array of budgets.
Available Generations: 2+ and CGT
- Light and compact design
- Top-notch performance
- All external surfaces are a non-reflective matte black finish (except for the optical elements)
- “RED ON GREEN” reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustment
- Automatic brightness control(ABC) for tube protection
- One-knob operation
- Illuminated center red reticle for optimal contrast against a dark or light target
- Weather resistant
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or weaver rails
- Night Arrow is designed to use 1 AA type battery
- Detachable IR450 infrared illuminator
Click here to learn more about ATN's Night Vision Systems and specifications for each generation offered
Automatic Brightness Control – Yes Bright Light Cut-off – Yes Infrared Illuminator – Detachable IR450 IR Indicator – Yes Low Battery Indicator – Yes (in FOV) Power Supply – 1 x 1.5V AA Battery Battery Life – 30hrs Reticle System – Red on green Windage & Elevation Adjustment – ¼ MOA Environment Rating – Water and fog resistant Mil-Std-810 – Yes Operation Temperature - -40 to +50 degrees C Storage Temperature -50 to +70 degrees C 2x Dimensions – 8.9”x4.1”x3.7” 4x Dimensions – 11”x4.1”x3.7” 6x Dimensions – 13.2”x4.1”x3.7” 2x Weight – 2.4 lbs 4x Weight – 3.1 lbs 6x Weight – 3.8 lbs