ITT Exelis (formerly ITT Night Vision), the world's leading producer of Generation (Gen) 3 night vision devices, introduces the Night Enforcer® NEPVS-14 PINNACLE® Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD). The multi-functional NEPVS-14 light-weight, single-battery, battle-proven design features the latest auto-gated, thin-filmed PINNACLE® image intensifier tube technology as well as variable gain control allowing the user to increase or decrease image tube brightness for greater image contrast in varying light conditions. Designed for the most demanding night time law enforcement applications, the NEPVS-14 can be handheld, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, weapons-mounted, and adapted to a camera or camcorder.
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated.
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared.
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions.
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, and weapons mounted.
- Camera and video adaptable.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001.2000 Certified facility.
Standard Accessories Included:
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation.
- Brow Pad - Changeable pad for secure head mount fit.
- Helmet/Head Mount Adapter - Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- System Soft Carrying Case – Provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14 and accessories.
- Unit Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the System Soft Carrying Case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Day Light Filter - Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Demist Shield – Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Sacrificial Window - Shields the front objective optic from sand, dust and dirt.
- Diopter Lens Cap – Protects • Operator’s Manual - Instructional users guide.
- Batteries – Two (2) AA (includes spare).
- Data Record - ITT EXELIS factory issued data
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:277
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:11, Page:001
SPECS: Generation: 3 U.S. (ITT PINNACLE®) Resolution: 64 lp/mm (Typ) Film: Thin-Film Gate: Auto-Gated Brightness Gain: Adjustable from 25 to more than 3000 fL/fL Magnification: 1x Field of View: 40º Objective Lens: f/1.2 Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -6 Range of Focus: 25cm to infinity Voltage Required: 1.5 Volts Battery Type: One (1) AA size Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs at room temp Weight: 12.4 oz (351.53 grams) Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 2” (W) x 2.25” (H) Operating Temperature: -51°C to +49° C Storage Temperature: -51°C to +49° C System Warranty: Three (3) years Intensifier Tube Warranty: Five (5) years.