ITT Exelis (formerly ITT Night Vision), the world's leading producer of Generation (Gen) 3 night vision devices, introduces the Night Enforcer® NEPVS-14 PINNACLE® Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD). The multi-functional NEPVS-14 light-weight, single-battery, battle-proven design features the latest auto-gated, thin-filmed PINNACLE® image intensifier tube technology as well as variable gain control allowing the user to increase or decrease image tube brightness for greater image contrast in varying light conditions. Designed for the most demanding night time law enforcement applications, the NEPVS-14 can be handheld, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, weapons-mounted, and adapted to a camera or camcorder.
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated.
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared.
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions.
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, and weapons mounted.
- Camera and video adaptable.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001.2000 Certified facility.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:285
SPECS: Generation: 3 U.S. (ITT PINNACLE®) Resolution: 64 lp/mm (Typ) Film: Thin-Film Gate: Auto-Gated Brightness Gain: Adjustable from 25 to more than 3000 fL/fL Magnification: 1x Field of View: 40º Objective Lens: f/1.2 Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -6 Range of Focus: 25cm to infinity Voltage Required: 1.5 Volts Battery Type: One (1) AA size Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs at room temp Weight: 12.4 oz (351.53 grams) Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 2” (W) x 2.25” (H) Operating Temperature: -51°C to +49° C Storage Temperature: -51°C to +49° C System Warranty: Three (3) years Intensifier Tube Warranty: Five (5) years.