Morovision Night Vision is proud to introduce the exclusive ITT Exelis NEPVS-14NH Kit. This NEPVS-14 kit configuration includes all of the standard NEPVS-14 kit components, minus the headmount assembly, the brow pads, and shoulder carry strap. The NEPVS-14NH Kit additionally replaces the system soft carry case with the new Morovision Tactical Bag. A padded soft carrying bag that provides more storage, protection and features than the traditional unpadded soft carrying case. The Morovision Tactical Bag (MTB) is also roughly 1/3 of the size of the old soft case and is available in your color choice of black, ACU (Army Combat Uniform), or coyote tan. The ITT Exelis NEPVS- 14NH Kit was created in response to years of user feedback regarding the headmount (it just never got used) as well as the soft carry case, which was also never used in the field.
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated.
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared.
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions.
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, and weapons mounted.
- Camera and video adaptable.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001.2000 Certified facility.
NEPVS-14NH Kit Accessories:
- Data Record - ITT Exelis factory issued intensifier tube Data Record now included.
- Helmet/Head Mount adapter - Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- NEW! Morovision Tactical Bag - System Soft Carrying Case that provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14 and accessories.
- Unit Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Day Light Filter - Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Diopter Lens Cap - Protects diopter lens from the elements.
- Sacrificial Window - Shields the front objective optic from sand, air particles, or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shield - Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Operator’s Manual - Instructional users guide.
- Batteries - Two (2) AA. (includes one (1) spare).
Generation: 3 U.S. (ITT PINNACLE®) Resolution: 64 lp/mm (Typ) Film: Thin-Film Gate: Auto-Gated Brightness Gain: Adjustable from 25 to more than 3000 fL/fL Magnification: 1x Field of View: 40º Objective Lens: f/1.2 Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -6 Range of Focus: 25cm to infinity Voltage Required: 1.5 Volts Battery Type: One (1) AA size Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs at room temp Weight: 12.4 oz (351.53 grams) Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 2” (W) x 2.25” (H) Operating Temperature: -51°C to +49° C Storage Temperature: -51°C to +49° C System Warranty: Three (3) years Intensifier Tube Warranty: Five (5) years