The PVS-7 (PVS-7B/D type) is the standard issue goggle type supplied to the U.S. Military and its allies. Equipped with a factory new, high-performance, ITT Generation 3 PINNACLE® image intensifier tube, the PVS-7 Gen 3 PINNACLE® night vision goggle is designed for the most demanding of night time applications. Battle-proven technology includes Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) which automatically adjusts the brightness of the image tube to achieve the highest quality image resolution under varying light conditions as well as a built-in infra-red illuminator which allows the user to operate under zero light conditions. Lightweight and versatile, the PVS-7 Gen 3 PINNACLE® night vision goggle can be hand-held, head-mounted, and helmet-mounted. Standard accessories and System Data Sheet included.
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-gated
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Min), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted
- Lightweight only 24 oz w/ batteries
- Equipped with momentary or continuous IR switch
- Automatic high-light cutoff
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
Standard Accessories Included:
- Head Mount Assembly– Allows for hands free operation. Accommodates user’s head size and eye positioning.
- Medium & Thick Brow Pads– Changeable pads.
- Eye Cups- Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case – Provides convenient storage.
- Day Light Filter – Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Shoulder Strap– Attaches to the PVS-7 carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper – Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Sacrificial Window - Shields the optics from sand, air particles, or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shields - Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Operator’s Manual – Instructional users guide.
- Batteries – Two (2) AA.
- Data Sheet - System Test Data Sheet.
Generation: 3 U.S. (ITT PINNACLE®) Resolution: 64 lp/mm (Typ) Film: Thin-Film Gate: Auto-Gated Magnification: 1x Field of View: 40º Objective Lens: f/1.2 Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6 Interpupillary Adjustment: 55 to 71mm. Range of Focus: 20cm to infinity Battery Type: Two (2) AA size Battery Life: Approx. 30 hrs at room temp Weight: 24 oz (680 grams) Dimensions: 6 3/8” (L) x 6” (W) x 3” (H) Operating Temperature: -51°C to +52° C Weather Resistant: Yes IR Illuminator: Yes (built in) Warranty: Two (2) years