Fast, Instinctive Sighting System Completely Contained Within Gun
- Bright red, pulsating laser dot illuminates the target for fast, instinctive aiming in low and indoor light conditions
- "Intimidation factor" overcomes language barriers to let target know his/her status, and encourage compliance with your verbal instructions
- No gunsmithing required to install—simply replaces factory guide rod
- Entire laser unit is contained inside the firearm, protected by the slide and frame
- Doesn’t change exterior of gun, so you can continue to use your holster, light, and grips
- Replacement for factory takedown lever contains the ambidextrous on/off switch
- No-drift, factory alignment for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards—no need to zero
- As close to the centerline of the bore as possible, for a consistent relationship between point of aim (POA) and point of impact (POI)
- Powered by readily available button cell watch, hearing aid, or camera batteries
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:10, Page:036
SPECS: Stainless steel or aluminum housing, depending on model. Steel takedown lever/activation switch. Dot size: 5/16" at 7 yards (6.4m), ¾" at 25 yards (22.9m). Batteries and instructions included. Glock not compatible with Gen4 models. Beretta not compatible with 92A1 or 96A1 models.