- Built tough to withstand unforgiving, real-world conditions of combat or professional duty.
- Extra thick stainless steel body designed to enhance structural integrity, eliminating feed lip cracking or stress fatigue.
- Snag-free follower movement & easy insertion in the mag well— proprietary finishing process creates unusually strong, super-smooth seam.
- Non-tilt, self-lubricating follower fully supports the ammo stack, preventing nose-dives or double feeds.
- Increases spring life with less tension on the spring than standard magazines, making it easy to seat a fully loaded magazine with slide closed.
- Polymer base pad gives a firm purchase even when hands are wet; removes easily for cleaning
- Spend more of your range time shooting instead of loading mags.
- Protects fingers & thumbs while you load hundreds of rounds painlessly—as fast as one round per second.
- Lengthens magazine life by reducing wear and tear on feed lips.
- Fits your semi-auto pistol’s magazine with no inserts, spacers, or adjustments needed to change calibers.
- Takes up minimal space in pocket or range bag.
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:122
Concealed Carry, Issue:01, Page:005
Personal Protection, Issue:01, Page:012
SPECS: Elite Model - 17-7 stainless steel, natural silver or black oxid, finish, with black polymer follower and base pad. .45 ACP - 8-round capacity. 9mm - 10-round capacity. Magazine Loader - Reinforced polymer, black. Approximately 2-7/8" (7.3cm) long, 1¼” (3.2cm) wide, 3¼” (8.3cm) high. Fits single and double stack magazines from 9mm to .45 ACP.