Extra-Tough, Machined From Solid Bar Stock
- Fully Machined from S7 shockproof tool steel with a tensile strength of 275,000 PSI
- Optimized hook design for maximum strength and case rim contact
- Hook location tolerances held to +/- .001"
- Radiused corners for extended life and smooth feeding
- Full diameter rear shaft holds tension longer over factory parts many times over
- Heat treated to optimum hardness and cryogenically treated
1911, Issue:11, Page:011
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:102
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:011
SPECS: Steel, blue, matte finish. .45 ACP only, available to fit either Series 70 or Series 80.