- Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for long life
- Cut Broached rifling that accepts both jacketed and lead bullets
- Barrels are chambered for full case support
- Easy drop in upgrade with occasional minor fitting required
- Comes with manufacturer's guarantee
You deserve the best equipment available. That's why Storm Lake Barrels should be the next upgrade for your service sidearm. This 4.05-inch long barrel is custom machined from the best 416R Stainless steel and hardened to 40-42HRC for strength and dependability. Every barrel is Cut Broached rifled for accuracy and the ability to fire all types of bullets. Made in the USA by Storm Lake Barrels, these barrels are drop in accurate by either you or your agency Armorer.
SPECS: #SF-XDS-40SW-405 - Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42HRC, Cut Broached rifling, 40 S&W caliber, 4.05 inches long, Service model. #SF-XDS-45ACP405 - Machined 416 Stainless steel hardened to 40-42HRC, Cut Broached rifling, 45ACP caliber, 4.05 inches long, Service model.