- Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for long life
- Cut Broached rifling that accepts both jacketed and lead bullets
- Barrels are chambered for full case support
- Easy drop in upgrade with occasional minor fitting required
- Comes with manufacturer's guarantee
Barrel compensators need solid threading at the end of the barrel to function. By adding the Storm Lake Barrels 9mm threaded with thread protector barrel to your pistol, any threaded attachment will be secure. Each barrel is machined from 416R Stainless steel and hardened to 40-42HRC and then Cut Broached rifled allowing the use of either jacketed or lead bullets. Made in the USA by Storm Lake Barrels every barrel is guaranteed for function and ease of installation.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:222
SPECS: Machined from 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42HRC, cut broached rifling. 9mm caliber, 5.71 inches long with ½-28 thread and thread protector.