- Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for long life
- Cut Broached rifling that accepts both jacketed and lead bullets
- Barrels are chambered for full case support
- Easy drop in upgrade with occasional minor fitting required
- Includes manufacturer's guarantee
- Use 9mm magazines for proper function
Turn your 40 Smith and Wesson into a 9mm caliber with the Storm Lake Barrels 40 Smith and Wesson to 9mm conversion . This barrel is made of 416R stainless steel that is hardened to 40-42HRC and measures 4.25 inches in length. Each barrel has easy drop in installation and has Cut Broached rifling for accuracy and versatility with either jacketed or lead bullets. Made in the USA by Storm Lake Barrels, each barrel is guaranteed for precision and accuracy by the manufacturer.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:211
SPECS: Machined from 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42HRC, Cut Broached rifling, 9mm caliber, 4.25 inches long.