- Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for long life
- Cut Broached rifling that accepts both jacketed and lead bullets
- Barrels are chambered for full case support
- Easy drop in upgrade with occasional minor fitting required
- Includes manufacturer's guarantee
Glock® owners, look at what the Storm Lake Barrels can do for your pistol! Barrel attachments need solid threading at the end of the barrel to function properly. Each barrel is machined from 416R Stainless steel and hardened to 40-42HRC and then Cut Broached rifled which means that you can now safely fire not only jacketed bullets but also lead. Made in the USA by Storm Lake Barrels. Every barrel is guaranteed for function and ease of installation.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.