Premiun-Quality Components For Detail Cleaning Of The Entire Rifle
- Premium-grade tools and supplies to clean a .223/5.56mm rifle’s operating system
- Hold-open link separates the upper and lower receivers and locks them in place for easy cleaning of the bore and breech from the rear
- Delrin® plastic bore guide centers the cleaning rod to protect the rifling and keep solvent out of the action
- Upper receiver cleaning tool scrubs carbon fouling from bolt carrier way and lug recesses
- Bronze and stainless steel chamber brush specifically designed for USGI M16, plus, Dewey 36" cleaning rod, Special Line bronze bore brushes, and heavy duty cotton flannel patches
- Rugged plastic storage/carry box with a roomy top compartment and three slide-out drawers with plenty of storage space for extra items
Cannot ship to California.
AR-15, Issue:08, Page:066
Big Book Catalog, Issue:65, Page:064
Law Enforcement / Police Store, Issue:13, Page:024
SPECS: Kit contains Dewey 36" cleaning rod w/jag and 8-32 thread adapter, O-ring bore guide, cleaning link, (12) Special Line .22 bore brushes, (3) cotton bore mops, (250) 1¼" round cotton patches, (6) gas tube cleaners, (3) chamber brushes, gun parts cleaning brush, (2) shop cloths, 4 oz. Break Free CLP, and 24 oz. TCE Cleaner/Degreaser, plus Upper Receiver Cleaning Tool that includes handle, bronze brush, and cotton mop.