This convenient tool cleans from Breech-to-Muzzle in one quick and easy pass. The molded rubberized core and Nomex® fibers together create an effective way to trap and remove fouling. Available in .223 cal/5.56mm, .308cal/7.62mm, 9mm, .45 cal, and .40 cal.
Heat Resistant Outer Layer
- Made of heat resistant synthetic fibers (Nomex®); the same material used in the protective gear trusted by firefighters, racecar drivers, and the U.S. Military.
- Heat resistant up to 700° F so you can be sure this cleaning product won’t melt in your barrel.
- Rigid, durable materials trap foulng better than nylon products
- Nomex® acts as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
Molded Rubberized Core
- Keeps the Nomex®cleaning surface pressed against the bore ensuring an aggressive 360° clean.
- Helix shape engages the rifling tjrough the length of the barrel
- Coated solid brass won’t scratch or damage the bore
- Safe for all firearms
- 8-32 standard threads to accomadate additional cleaning components, if desired
- Safe obstruction removal for jammed cases and other blockages
Smart Gun Care
- For proper cleaning, insert the longer, narrower end in the chamber and feed out the muzzle. Pull through from Breech-to-Muzzle®. Repeat as needed. Use only for caliber specified.
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:073
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:325
SPECS: 223CAL/5.56MM (for .22 cal, .223 cal, 5.56mm). 308CAL/7.62MM (for 30-06 cal, 30-30 cal, .308 cal, 7.62mm, 300 Win Mag). 9MM (for .380 cal, 9mm, .38 cal, 357 Mag). 45CAL (for 44 Mag, .45 cal)