The Bunker™ by Snugpak® is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU Coated Fly it can handle large amounts of rain as well as surpasses many other tent manufacturers with a much less superior fabric. The Bunker™ has two doors and two vents as well as all types of extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh, all seams are seam taped and much more. The Bunker™ is a Fly First pitch type tent, which allows the users to quickly set up the fly and seek shelter from the elements.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh F/R
- Ground sheet constructed of 190t Nylon with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Interior Mesh Pockets (6 Total - 3 on each side)
- 2 Doors / 2 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Outer/Black Inner only (pictured above)
- Comes with a Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:558
SPECS: SHELTER WEIGHT 4.20 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent & Poles). TRAIL WEIGHT 6.75 LBS. PACK WEIGHT 7.74 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit & Carry Case. PACKSIZE 18.5”L x 8”D.