The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there’s no filament to burn out or break—to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320 lumen beam, and a 15 lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wilder beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels –high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant on-low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with a 10 year shelf life
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:389
High: 320 Lumens
Low: 15 Lumens
Tactical Runtime: 2 Hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.25”
Weight w/ batteries: 4.4 oz.
Batteries: (2) 123A (Included)