The 6PX Pro’s high-efficiency LED provides two light output levels—A brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320 lumen beam and a 15 lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates a smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A Batteries with a 10 year shelf life
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:389
High: 320 lumens / 2 hours
Low: 15 lumens / 45 hours
Tactical Runtime: 2 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.25”
Weight w/ batteries: 5.2 oz.
Batteries: (2) 123A (Included)