Zanfel® Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Wash is a safe and effective topical solution for poison ivy, oak, and sumac. It is the only product clinically shown to remove urushiol, the toxin responsible for the reaction, from the skin anytime after outbreak of the rash, enabling the affected area to immediately begin healing. After using Zanfel, itching and pain are the first things to be relieved, usually within 30 seconds.
- One-ounce, multi-dose tube contains wash treatment for poison ivy, oak, and sumac (urishiol)
- Itching and pain are relieved within 30 seconds of treatment
- Safe for children, pregnant, and nursing women
- Topical solution can be used on external body areas including the face and genitals
- Can be used in conjunction with steroid treatments
- Zanfel has a 10 Year shelf life