The PowerFilm Rollable solar charger can go anywhere, do anything and stand up to the toughest punishment, while being the lightest, most flexible, waterproof solar panel on the planet.
The 7W rollable is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about the water. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power to moment you need it.
How the charger works:
- Place the charger solar-side up in the sun.
- Connect the charger using either the female CLA or 15' O-ring terminal extension cord (both included) to your device or 12V battery.
- Note - unlike the USB+AA and AA solar chargers there is no storage mechanism, meaning the charger will only produce DC power while in the sun.
What's in the package?
- One (1) 7 watt rollable solar charger
- One (1) Female CLA
- One (1) 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
Operating Voltage: 15.4
Current: .45 amps
Width (mm): 368.3
Length (mm): 584.2 unrolled
Width (in): 14.5
Length (in): 23 unrolled
Weight (kg): 0.269 kg
Weight (lb): 0.594 lbs