- Taking carbine operation to the next level, The Art of The Tactical Carbine Volume II 2nd edition features over five hours of actual live fire class instruction and additional instructional material in a 4-disc DVD set.
- Instructors Travis Haley and Chris Costa present an informative and exhilarating dynamic carbine class that focuses on pushing your failure points and finding the perfect balance between speed and accuracy.
- Using real advanced shooters from the firearms industry, law enforcement swat, and military special operations, this DVD set will show that no matter what level of the game you're in you always have the ability to excel.
- Replacing the original The Art of The Tactical Carbine Volume II, this 2nd edition set is fully remastered with additional footage.
- Four discs, DVD-video/NTSC, Blu-Ray/HD, region all, total running time of 334 minutes.
DISC ONE (91 MIN)
- Day 1 course:
- Safety brief, zeroing, loading, dynamic kneeling, dynamic prone, check drill, low squat/high squat, supine, weapon side/reaction side, urban prone, shooting over a barricade, bonus features, life safety rules
DISC TWO (86 MIN)
- Days 2 & 3 course:
- Off line of attack, malfunctions, moving drills, barricade switch drills
- Day 3 course:
- Intermediate range drill, dynamic mindset drill, facial recognition, conclusion
DISC THREE (70 MIN)
- Quick reference drills, reality check, outtakes, more from Magpul (trailers)
DISC FOUR (87 MIN)
- Gear breakdown: m4 variations, optics, suppressors, muzzle accessories, weapon lights, slings, load carriage & body armor, BSA drills
AR-15, Issue:09, Page:082
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:080
Mini-Catalogs, Issue:03, Page:015