- An intuitive shooting program designed to help the shooter become more efficient in the context of a dynamic critical incident
- A program based on the study of empirical evidence from real violent encounters, the body's natural reaction to an attack and observations of how people develop skills efficiently
- A counter ambush methodology for the efficient use of a defensive firearm
- The act of using a firearm intuitively and effectively to defend oneself or others
- This book represents the cutting edge of understanding how to quickly gain life saving firearms skills regardless of your experience, background or the context of your firearms use
- Based on working well with what your body does naturally during a dynamic critical incident and focusing on the concept of the balance of speed and precision, this program doesn't just tell you what to do, it also explains why.
- Intuitive Shooting
- Safety & Training Goals
- Warrior Expert Theory
- Learning Opportunities
- Counter Ambush Training
- Working Well With What The Body Does Naturally
- Combat Accuracy
- Stance & Movement
- The High Compressed Ready Position
- Presentation From The Ready Position
- Grip & Trigger Control
- Presentation From The Holster
- Realistic Training For Multiple Target Engagement
- One Handed Shooting
- Fundamental Combat Focus Shooting Drills
Item is not in stock!
Would you like to be alerted when the item becomes available again?
Please enter your email address and quantity below and
we will send you an alert when the item becomes available.
Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis.
COMBAT FOCUS SHOOTING BOOK - EVOLUTION 2010