- Over 120 hand drawn illustrations and examples from professional engraving artist Lee Griffiths
- Full of solid design advice, to the point guidelines, and pages of notes that will help engravers, jewelers, artists, and other craftsmen learn to draw better
- Topics include designing with a bedget, negative and positive space, using multiplescrolls in a design, overlapping and interlocking elements, borders, leaves, flowers shading and folds.
- Video is the perfect companion to Lees’ book and great for those who learn better from visual demonstrations.
- Lee covers the basics of art and design in nearly three hours with up-close drawing demonstrations and thorough explanations.
- 2 discs. Disc 1 run time: 1 hr 31 mins. Disc 2 run time 1 hr 19 mins
Specs: Book- 8 ½” X 11” Softbound